Blog | Songs | Fretboards | Support | Get FATpick
- FATpick may contain audio samples created by or derived from those created by:
- Karoryfer Lecolds, under the CC-BY-3.0 license.
- Versil Studios, under a CC0 license.
- the following contributors to FreeSound, licensed under CC-BY-3.0 or CC0:
- Philharmonia, licensed as described here.
- Daniel Simion, via SoundBible.com, under the CC-BY-3.0 license.
- University of Iowa Electronic Music Studios, under a CC0 license.
- FATpick includes the request library, licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (Apache-2.0).
- FATpick may include the following open source software components, licensed under The MIT License (MIT):
- The FATpick client applications may include portions of alphaTab, licensed under the Mozilla Public License 2.0 (MPL-2.0).
- FATpick may include the following open source software components licensed under the ISC License (ISC):
- FATpick includes tough-cookie, licensed as described here (BSD-3-Clause-like).
- Some photographs that appear on the FATpick.com web site are licensed under the CC-BY-2.0 License, including:
- the homepage marquee image, featuring blues band "Trampled Underfoot", by Tristan Bowersox
- various photos of guitar pedals by ArtBrom and aaronHwarren.
- Several graphics found on the FATpick.com web site are sourced from The Noun Project and licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported license (CC-BY-3.0):
- "Audio", "Feedback" and "Music" by Alice Design.
- "Download" by Gregor Cresnar.
- "Fist" image by Kevin.
- "Listen" by Ayub Irawan.
- "Love CD" image by Andrejs Kirma.
- "Rock stars" graphic adapted from multiple sources: "Bono" by Simon Stratford. "David Bowie" and "Taxi Driver" by James Fenton. "Prince" modified from an original by Hollis Campbell.
- "Sound" by Kantor Tegalsari.
- The "FATpick on Tux" icon is derived from art by Larry Ewing and the GIMP.
- The FATpick client may include icons from the following sources:
- The "IcoMoon - Free" collection by Keyamoon, under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC-BY-4.0) license.
- The "Font Awesome Free" collection by Fonticons, licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC-BY-4.0).
- The "Material Design" collection by Google, under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported (CC-BY-3.0) license.
- The Noun Project by Alex Fuller, Andrejs Kirma, b farias, Edward Boatman, Garrett Knoll, Gregor Cresnar, Icon Island, Joel Wisneski, Juan Pablo Bravo, Kevin, ProSymbols, Shmidt Sergey, and Xicons.co; licensed under the Attribution 3.0 Unported (CC-BY-3.0) License.
- The FATpick client may include portions of the Bravura music notation typeface, licensed under the SIL Open Font License 1.1 (OFL-1.1).
Where relevant, the full source code and related artifacts for these works are available via the links above.
We sincerely appreciate the talent and generosity of these and other creators that share their work for re-use and re-mixing.